Monday, June 7, 2010

Jesus, Meek & Humble Of Heart

Words by Barbara Henry

Music by Fr. J. Roel Lungay

Performed by Steve Thomas

Piano by Catherine Styron

Guitars by Steve Thomas

1
Jesus, meek and humble of heart
Make my heart like yours.
A heart that loves You only
Just the way that You want it.

2
Show me, Lord, the path to You
Through that narrow door
And help me keep my eyes on You;
Make me love You more and more.

Chorus:
Dearest Lord, I pray to you
Cause I know not what to do.
There are many things each
That take my heart from you.
Take me where you will, Lord,
Cause I don't know the way.
Will you be my Shepherd
To lead me every day?

3
Jesus, meek and humble of heart,
Make my heart like Yours -
A reflection of Your holiness
And a ray of light to one and all.

4
Sanctify my life for You,
Make it ever true;
Pour on me Your precious love
And Your gift of compassion.

(Repeat Chorus)

(Repeat Verse 3)

Coda:
To one and all!

Copyright © 1993 Fro's Music
International Copyright Secured. All Rights Reserved


















-

No comments:

Post a Comment